Director of Compliance
Project: Director of Compliance
Pay: Varies Depending on Experience
Hours: Day Shift
Duties and Responsibilities: This is a director level position, great detail and strong organizational skills are a must. Below are some of the expectations for this position.
To include but not limited to:
• Management of all company logins and passwords within time frames specified
• Responsible for all aspects of ROMs and any specific reports required by clients
• Responsible for client intensive reporting and auditing
• Responsible for the Achieve Employee Development Program
• Management of coaching requests within time frames specified
• Interaction with clients
• Responsible for all new project launches
• Compliance documenting policies, making sure they are updated, audits for PCI and when items come thru the legal team assisting with those matters.
• Ad Hoc assignments from Executive Team
• Attendance to all conference calls and meetings as requested
Education: High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
General Candidate Experience:
• Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge of modern business and customer communications, including grammar, sentence structure, and style
• Knowledge of organizational strategy and priority management
• Skill to use a computer at high efficiency. Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint in preferred. The ability to type 25 wpm.
• Experience in managing others is preferred
• Experience with public speaking is preferred.
• Strong motivational skills
• Good numerical and analytical skills
• Skill to communicate effectively with employees
• Ability to handle a high stress environment
• Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
• Must be able to handle multiple priorities and conflicts
• Willingness to work in a fast pace work environment
• Ability to be proactive
• Industry experience required
• Professional work behavior
All interested applicants please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by EOB 6/18/2018.