Process Administrator, (PA) Job Posting
Location: Roy, UT
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the overall management, productivity, and customer service performance/quality scores and all other quality related results of the site and campaigns they are assigned to. Therefore this candidate must provide leadership, direction and support to other managers, team leaders, coaches and agents.
This candidate must be self-motivated, and willing to work effectively in a dynamic environment, high-performance team of sales and service professionals. This manager should have proven track record that has successfully impacted customer service in a sales and service call center environment. This position will work with senior Focus leadership and client campaign management.
Education: High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
General Candidate Experience:
- Experience in related telecommunications operations, customer service operations, and operations analysis is required.
- Must be able to review various data results, analyze & comprehend trend analysis to then create & implement service improvement plans to close gaps.
- Proficient in operations development and implementation to eliminate variation.
- Candidate must be familiar with all products and systems
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of modern business and customer communications, including grammar, sentence structure, and style
- Knowledge of organizational strategy and priority management
- Skill to use a computer at high efficiency. Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint in preferred. The ability to type 25 wpm.
- Experience in managing others is preferred
- Experience with public speaking is required.
- Strong motivational skills
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Skill to communicate effectively with employees
- Ability to handle a high stress environment
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and conflicts
- Willingness to work in a fast pace work environment
- Ability to be proactive
- Industry experience required
- Professional work behavior
- Pass a drug test
- Exceptional attendance
- Performing with measurable numbers
- Show the job is a good fit for you
- Enrolled or completed Achieve Training
How To Apply: Send resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by EOB 3/30/2018