Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Any Hours: FT
The Quality Assurance Manager orchestrates the company’s quality assurance process for each campaign. The Quality department monitors, measures, and reports on the actual experience provided to customers as well as our interactions with each customer. Furthermore, this role identifies any gaps in performance by using the company’s quality assurance scorecard which focuses on providing a caring and results-oriented outcome. The Quality Assurance manager will Coach a Team of 10-12 quality managers with a focus on improving scores through manager feedback. The Quality Assurance Manager will also use other key inputs including Customer Satisfaction Surveys, audits, etc. to drive necessary results and provide feedback.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Audit and calibrate observations
- Pull and compile daily QA data (Agent Spreads)
- Hiring and training of QA specialists
- Prepare and conduct weekly calibration sessions
- Attend client calls, as needed, and communicate client needs/assignments
- Management of weekly NPS feedback
- Weekly updating of training assessment master tracker
- Compiling monthly sales incentive trackers
- Monthly updating of CenturyLink shared site
- Ad hoc assignments as per Director of Quality
- College Diploma or 2+ years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Manager in a call center setting
- Knowledge of modern business and customer communications
- Knowledge of organizational strategy and priority management
- Must be able to review various data results, analyze & comprehend trend analysis to then create & implement service improvement plans to close gaps.
- Skill to use a computer at high efficiency. Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint is preferred.
- Strong motivational skills
- Ability to handle a high stress environment
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and conflicts
- Willingness to work in a fast pace work environment
- Ability to effectively accumulate, analyze and present information and respond to questions from groups of employees, managers and clients.
How To Apply: Send resume and cover letter, including references to firstname.lastname@example.org by EOB 3/31/2018