Title: Staffing Specialist/Recruiting #1
Location: Clinton, IA
Pay Range: Varies
Reports To: Director of Human Capital
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruits potential employees using various community resources and tools
- Develops and monitors quotas for staffing and timeliness
- Develops forecast plans to meet all service volume quotas
- Interview potential employees and screen out the unqualified candidates
- Talent Screening
- Creates new recruiting campaigns
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Handles incoming calls and directs them to the appropriate party
- Handles Interview scheduling and coordinating
- Ad Hock assignments as per Director of Human Resource
- Ad Hock assignments as per Director of Recruiting
- Ad Hock assignments as per Director of Human Capital
- Attendance to all conference calls and meetings as requested
Education: High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
General Candidate Experience:
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of modern business and customer communications, including grammar, sentence structure, and style
- Knowledge of organizational strategy and priority management
- Skill to use a computer at high efficiency. Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint in preferred. The ability to type 25 wpm.
- Experience with recruiting is a plus
- Experience with public speaking is preferred.
- Strong motivational skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Skill to communicate effectively with employees and applicants
- Ability to handle a high-stress environment
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and conflicts
- Willingness to work in a fast pace work environment
- Ability to be proactive
- At least 8 months work experience.
- Industry experience required
- Professional work behavior
- Ability to travel for college visits, career fairs, etc.
- Pass a drug test
- Exceptional attendance
- Performing with measurable numbers
- Show the job is a good fit for you
- Enrolled or completed Achieve Training
How To Apply: Send resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com by EOB 5/24/2017.