Retention Reporting / Auditing
Location: Dubuque or Clinton, IA
Duties and Responsibilities
- Track Net sales for Retention Campaign
- Track accurate revenue
- Audit all sales Make sure appropriate dispositions are used
- Keeps updated on all current training and quality requirements.
- Ad Hoc assignments as per Site Lead
- Ad Hoc assignments as per Director
- Attendance to all conference calls and meetings as requested
Education: High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience General Candidate Experience:
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of Qwest systems
- Knowledge of modern business and customer communications, including grammar, sentence structure, and style
- Knowledge of organizational strategy and priority management
- Skill to use a computer at high efficiency. Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint in preferred. The ability to type 25 wpm.
- Experience in managing others is preferred
- Experience with public speaking is preferred.
- Strong motivational skills
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Skill to communicate effectively with employees
- Ability to handle a high stress environment
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and conflicts
- Willingness to work in a fast pace work environment
- Ability to be proactive
- Industry experience required
- Professional work behavior
- Pass a drug test
- Exceptional attendance
- Performing with measurable numbers
Show the job is a good fit for you How To Apply: Send resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com by EOB Friday 4/20/2018.