Technical Project manager
Pay: Varies Depending on Experience
$10-$15 Hours: Flexible (Students welcome to apply)
The Technical Project Manager provides technical support to clients for the various call center campaigns. The TPM is the primary point of contact for technical requests and provides a critical role in ensuring client satisfaction.
• Communicate effectively externally and internally with client and other departments
• Gather and document technical requirements of the call center campaign
• Prioritize and assign tasks with developers and other IT personnel to meet clients’ needs in a timely manner and with the given resources
• Review technical set up and perform testing of the system.
• Anticipate technical problems and assist in finding solutions in a positive team environment.
• Assist other Technical Project Managers when needed.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skill including multi-tasking
• Basic knowledge of web design and software development
• Basic knowledge of database design and T-SQL
All interested applicants please email your resume and cover letter to Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org by EOB