Location: Roy/Ogden, UT
We are seeking an experienced Corporate Trainer to join our team. This Trainer will design, develop, and assist with delivering training for various clients. This position will be responsible for specific training efforts, from the initial training analysis all the way to final delivery and ongoing evaluation. The Corporate Trainer is responsible for creating and conducting company training programs in such areas as: systems efficiency, customer service, sales, and leadership development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude and a strong desire to teach and train others.
- This person is enthusiastic, and engaging when presenting to a group of people.
- They have exceptional public presentation and classroom facilitation skills as well as a background in teaching.
- Develop classroom lesson plans, workshop plans, in-class activities, handouts, job aids, evaluation metrics, quizzes and/or reporting.
- Can adapt quickly to change and cater to all different learning styles.
- Deliver some in-person classroom training weekly to serve either new employee orientation or the continuing education of staff.
- Deliver remote training via webinars, screencasts, or other distance delivery methods.
- Assist the Training Director in the development of an evaluation infrastructure for training efforts.
- Assist, advise, or coach other members of the training team in a supportive environment.
- Perform administrative and coordinative duties as necessary.
- Occasional travel may be necessary
- Bachelor degree preferred or 2+ years of experience in a teaching, training, or curriculum development
- Exceptional communication skills specifically:
– Deep listening skills
– Confident, and engaging public presentation skills
– Classroom teaching skills or facilitating group discussions while extracting learner involvement
- Computer proficiency with technology are required, including:
– Intermediate and advanced features within MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
– Classroom technologies such as laptop projectors, conference phones, or electronic dry erase boards.
– Webinar technologies such as WebEx or Adobe Connect
Send Resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org by 3/31/2018