Training #1 Job Posting
Location: Sterling IL
To assist trainers in the overall development of agents, work one on one with agents to help attain performance goals including sales goals and quality scores, fill in for trainers if they have requested time off.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct sales and customer service-based training classes
- Provides continuous development and maintenance of all sales training programs including new hires and continuation training
- Develops forecast plans to meet all service volume quotas
- Facilitate and coach agents on performance, call quality, and products
- Keeps updated on all current Century Link training.
- Attendance to all conference calls and meetings as requested
- Maintain a high level of efficiency and production throughout the personnel of the site
- Ensures all agents on team are in process
- Counseling team members on performance and behavioral issues
- Ensure environment cleanliness
- Maintain team attendance
- Ensure compliance of company policies, regulations and safety procedures
- Maintain a clean work area and be well organized
- Ad hoc assignments as per Site Lead
- Ad hoc assignments as per Director
Education: High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of modern business and customer communications, including grammar, sentence structure, and style
- Knowledge of organizational strategy and priority management
- Skill to use a computer at high efficiency. Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint is preferred. The ability to type 25 wpm.
- Experience in managing others is preferred
- Experience with public speaking is required.
- Strong motivational skills
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Skill to communicate effectively with employees
- Ability to handle a high stress environment
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and conflicts
- Willingness to work in a fast pace work environment
- Ability to be proactive
- Industry experience required
- Professional work behavior
- Pass a drug test
- Exceptional attendance
- Performing with measurable numbers
- Show the job is a good fit for you
How To Apply: Send resume along with a cover letter to Danica.Campos@focusservices.com by eob 8/7/2018.